Regional Director of Care Coordination - Western NY (Affiliated Partner Agency Staff Only)
Posting Date: March 16, 2018
Submission Deadline: March 30, 2018
Job Grade/Salary: To be discussed through interview
Project Start Date: May 2018
Prime Care Coordination, LLC (PCC) is an entity established with the goal of designation as a Care Coordination Organization/Health Home (CCO/HH) for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. (I/DD) Upon approval, PCC will provide person-centered, holistic care coordination to ensure high quality care that is integrated and supports the needs of people with I/DD across 37 counties in Upstate New York.
The Regional Director of Care Coordination is responsible for efforts to assist in the design and develop all care management services for Prime Care. In conjunction with the Director of Care Coordination will inform and execute the strategic direction and brand of care management for Prime Care that aligns with long term vision and goals of the I/DD service delivery system transformation to managed care for their assigned Region. He/She will be responsible to develop, implement and monitor Regional day-to-day operations and employees for care coordination service delivery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serving as a contributing member of PCC Regional leadership team offering strategic thinking and planning.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of policies and procedures with the Care Management model in line with the CCO/HH transition.
- Ensure all assigned Regional employees are trained and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Regional lead empowering staff members to set, monitor, and achieve reasonably challenging goals that deliver on the mission and vision of Prime Care. Provide timely and relevant feedback to reinforce accountability for performance, behaviors, and results.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels inside and outside the organization. Effectively communicate Prime Care’s services, mission and vision internally and externally
- Bachelor’s in Healthcare, Business or Human Services Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of leadership experience with proven success in program and operations development.
- Experience and history of proven success in managed care, services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or health home care management preferred.
To be considered for this position, you must be or have the following skills or experience:
- Competent and motivated to perform all requirements of the job.
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain leadership credibility with all key stakeholders.
- Creative, organized, and able to synthesize a lot of information to make confident recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Willing to travel across NY State
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by March 30, 2018. If chosen for an interview, you will get a detailed job description and the opportunity to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for this position.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.