Regional Assistant Director - Rochester Area (Bilingual)
Posting Date: June 19, 2018
Job Grade/Salary: To be discussed through interview
Prime Care Coordination, LLC (PCC) is an entity established with the goal of designation as a Care Coordination Organization/Health Home (CCO/HH) for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. (I/DD) Upon approval, PCC will provide person-centered, holistic care coordination to ensure high quality care that is integrated and supports the needs of people with I/DD across 41 counties in Upstate New York.
The Regional Assistant Director of Care Coordination is responsible to provide support, guidance and supervision to the Care Manager Supervisors to ensure high quality care coordination services are being delivered in the region. The Regional Assistant Director of Care Coordination will assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of regional day-to-day operations and employees for care coordination service delivery.
If selected for this position, you will be responsible for:
- Provide supervision and support to staff assigned
- Provide crisis intervention and support to Care Management staff
- Assist with the development and oversight of the on-call regional support
- Ensure coverage and provide care coordination for assigned care manager caseloads and/or cover caseloads as needed.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Assist with the coordination and networking with other organizations, agencies, and service providers Monitor use of all Health Information Technologies for documentation
- Secure health records and other protected information with the highest regard to confidentiality and HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Assist with periodic internal audits to ensure regulations, compliance standards and PCC polices/procedures are followed
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business or Human Services Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience
- Experience and history of proven success in managed care, services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or health home care management preferred.
To be considered for this position, you must be or have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain leadership credibility with all key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of OPWDD and/or DOH program and service delivery system and regulations
- Proficient in budgeting, finance, quality and performance management metrics.
- Expertise in program development, preferably in services for people with developmental disabilities and/or health home care management.
- Must be able to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and motivate others.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to act quickly, assess and act accordingly in crisis situations
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen for an interview, you will get a detailed job description and the opportunity to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for this position.
Please direct questions to email@example.com.