Enrollment Coordinator - Buffalo
Posting Date: June 19, 2018
Job Grade/Salary: To be discussed through interview
Prime Care Coordination, LLC (PCC) is an entity established with the goal of designation as a Care Coordination Organization/Health Home (CCO/HH) for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. (I/DD) Upon approval, PCC will provide person-centered, holistic care coordination to ensure high quality care that is integrated and supports the needs of people with I/DD across 41 counties in Upstate New York.
The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for coordinating efforts with eligibility, intake and outreach in the designated regions for Prime Care Coordination (PCC). The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for outreach in the community and assisting individuals requesting enrollment into a CCO/HH. The Enrollment Coordinator will work with the local DDRO on the eligibility requirements. The Enrollment Coordinator will also lead the intake process to ensure that once the individual has chosen PCC they are able to enroll in a timely manner. Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment, the Enrollment Coordinator will support the strategic direction and goals for all aspects of eligibility, intake and outreach for the CCO/HH that aligns with long term vision and goals of the I/DD service delivery system transformation to managed care.
If selected for this position, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the implementation of eligibility, intake and outreach policies and procedures.
- Oversees enrollment activity and tracking for assigned regions.
- Responsible for data tracking and requirements for enrollment (Choices, TABS, MAPP, etc.)
- Follow regulatory requirements for eligibility per OPWDD standards including Medicaid approval.
- Assist with the effort to develop, implement, and report outreach plan
- Conduct program evaluation and quality improvement activities in the enrollment
- Assist with the coordination and networking with other organizations, agencies, and service providers within Region to foster community collaboration in addressing the needs of individuals and families.
- Provide case load coverage as requested
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of relevant experience OR
- A license as a Registered Nurse with two years of relevant experience, which can include any employment experience and is not limited to case management/service coordination duties OR
- A Master’s degree with one year of relevant experience
To be considered for this position, you must be or have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to act quickly, assess and act accordingly in crisis situations
- Basic technology skills and understanding of health records
- Knowledge of ethical and professional responsibilities and boundaries
- Demonstrate professional work habits including dependability, time management, independence and responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen for an interview, you will get a detailed job description and the opportunity to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for this position.
Please direct questions to email@example.com.