Director of Quality and Compliance
Posting Date: July 6, 2018
Job Grade/Salary: To be discussed through interview
The Director of Quality and Compliance serves as the Corporate Compliance Officer for Prime Care Coordination (PCC). The Director of Quality and Compliance will design, develop, and oversee all quality and compliance activities and reporting for the organization. In conjunction with the Executive Director and leadership team, the Director of Quality and Compliance will contribute to planning and execution of the strategic direction and brand of care coordination for the CCO/HH that aligns with long term vision and goals of the I/DD service delivery system transformation to managed care.
If selected for this position, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as a contributing member of PCC Regional leadership team offering strategic thinking and planning
- Provide oversight, direction and monitor performance of the PCC Compliance Program and Compliance Plan
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Design, implement, and track the success of quality programs driven by statistics and analytics to ensure PCC is meeting standards and goals
- Function as the subject matter expert on regulatory compliance and quality strategies.
- Develop, maintain, train, and monitor policies and procedures for HIPAA Privacy in accordance with the federal HIPAA Rule and Omnibus Act.
- Serve as PCC Compliance Officer as well as PCC HIPAA Privacy Officer
- Assist PCC Information Technology team with data security and compliance regulations
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Business, Human Services Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience with proven success in quality and compliance programs
- Experience and history of proven success in quality and compliance programs in healthcare, managed care or services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or health home care management preferred
To be considered for this position, you must be or have the following skills or experience:
- Competent and motivated to perform all requirements of the job.
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain leadership credibility with all key stakeholders.
- Creative, organized, and able to synthesize a lot of information to make confident recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Willing to travel across NY State
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Possession and ability to maintain a valid NYS Driver’s License; a vehicle is required to perform the job
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please title e-mail “Director Quality and Compliance.” If chosen for an interview, you will get a detailed job description and the opportunity to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for this position.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.