Director of Operations
Posting Date: March 23, 2018
Submission Deadline: April 2, 2018
Job Grade/Salary: To be discussed through interview
Projected Start Date: May 2018
Location: Rochester, NY
The Director of Operations for Prime Care Coordination (PCC) is responsible for leading the administrative and operational functions of the organization. The Director of Operations will serve as the main point of contact and oversee the administrative services contract and deliverables including finance, human resources, information technology, marketing and business development. In conjunction with the Executive Director, the Director of Operations will contribute to planning and execution of the strategic direction and brand of care coordination for the CCO/HH that aligns with long term vision and goals of the I/DD service delivery system transformation to managed care.
If selected for this position, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as a contributing member of PCC Regional leadership team offering strategic thinking and planning
- Develop, recommend, and oversee policies and procedures for operational functions for PCC and ensure employees are trained and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Oversee operations and administrative functions of the organization and the administrative services contract and stated deliverables
- In conjunction with the Director of Care Coordination, facilitate operations necessary to support electronic platform and documentation requirements for care coordination services.
- In conjunction with Administrative Services contractor, establish, oversee, and monitor and facilitate reporting system for regional hubs and operations
- Bachelor’s in Healthcare, Business or Human Services Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of leadership experience with proven success in program and operations development.
- Experience and history of proven success in managed care, services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or health home care management preferred.
To be considered for this position, you must be or have the following skills or experience:
- Competent and motivated to perform all requirements of the job.
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain leadership credibility with all key stakeholders.
- Creative, organized, and able to synthesize a lot of information to make confident recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Willing to travel across NY State
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Possession and ability to maintain a valid NYS Driver’s License; a vehicle is required to perform the job
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 26, 2018. Please title e-mail “Director of Operations.” If chosen for an interview, you will get a detailed job description and the opportunity to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for this position.
Please direct questions to email@example.com.