Director of Enrollment
Posting Date: April 17, 2018
Submission Deadline: April 27, 2018
Job Grade/Salary: To be discussed through interview
Project Start Date: June 2018
The Director of Enrollment is responsible for leading efforts with eligibility, intake and outreach in all Regions for PCC. In conjunction with the Executive Director, the Director of Enrollment will inform and execute the strategic direction and goals for intake and outreach for the CCO/HH that aligns with long term vision and goals of the I/DD service delivery system transformation to managed care. He/She is responsible to develop, implement and monitor all day to day operations and staff associated with intake and outreach processes.
If selected for this position, you will be responsible for:
- Serve as contributing member of PCC leadership team offering strategic thinking and planning.
- Responsible for leading all efforts and development and implementation of eligibility, intake and outreach policies and procedures throughout all regions
- Responsible for all the oversight and supervision of all eligibility and intake staff
- Lead effort to develop, implement and oversee outreach plan for PCC in all regions
- Oversee all enrollment activity and systems for tracking for all regions.
- Bachelor’s in Healthcare, Business or Human Services Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of two years of leadership experience with proven success in program and operations development.
- Minimum of two years of experience with eligibility, intake and outreach in OPWDD or DOH funded services
- Experience and history of proven success in managed care, services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or health home care management preferred.
To be considered for this position, you must be or have the following skills or experience:
- Competent and motivated to perform all requirements of the job.
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain leadership credibility with all key stakeholders.
- Creative, organized, and able to synthesize a lot of information to make confident recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Willing to travel across NY State
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Possession and ability to maintain a valid NYS Driver’s License; a vehicle is required to perform the job
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please title e-mail “Director of Enrollment.” If chosen for an interview, you will get a detailed job description and the opportunity to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for this position.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.